Due to unforeseen circumstances the meeting scheduled for Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 will be rescheduled for February 6th, 2018 at 7:00 pm at the Pan-Icarian House, 6620 Westfield Avenue, Pennsauken, NJ 08110. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We extend our thanks to the Pan-Icarian Brotherhood Chapter 12 “Atheras” for hosting our meeting once again. There will be dinner provided, along with coffee and dessert.
Please join us by sending at least two representatives from your church/society.
You are kindly requested to provide the suggested $500 minimum donation from your organization at the meeting. If you cannot attend, please mail your 2018 membership dues as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Opening of meeting / Prayer
- Reading of the minutes of previous meeting / Approval
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report / Budget
- Account of Greek Night Event
- Raffle tickets update
- Eleftheria Award Dinner
- Greek Independence Day Parade 2018
- Upcoming Winter Dances and Events
- Next meeting date/place
- Closing of meeting / Prayer