It’s time for us to have our first meeting of the year in a festive mood. Please join us by sending at least two representatives from your church/society.
The meeting will be held at the Pan-Icarian House – 6620 Westfield Avenue, Pennsauken, NJ 08110 on Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 7:00 pm.
You are kindly requested to provide the suggested $500 minimum donation from your organization at the meeting. If you cannot attend, please mail your 2018 membership dues as soon as possible.
We extend our thanks to the Pan-Icarian Brotherhood Chapter 12 “Atheras” for hosting our first meeting of the year once again.
Dinner will be offered and the traditional Vasilopita Cutting will follow before the meeting.
- Opening of meeting/Prayer
- Reading of the minutes of previous meeting/Approval
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Greek Night Event/Fundraising
- Greek Independence Day Parade 2018
- Upcoming Winter Dances and Events
- Next meeting date/place
- Closing of meeting/Prayer