Dear members and friends of the Federation CHRISTOS ANESTI!
I hope you are all doing well and you had a wonderful Easter!
I would like to inform you that our scheduled May meeting will be held at the Pontian Akritai Society (6456 Market St, Upper Darby, PA 19082) on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm. With the 2017 Independence Day Celebration belonging to our community’s recent past, it is time to provide feedback on the festivities/parade, share our experiences, discuss lessons learned and review the overall result. So, please take this opportunity and join us for the meeting by sending at least two representatives from your parish / society.
You may find attached the agenda. If you would like to include any other topic for discussion, you may email me at least one day before the meeting.
Look forward to seeing you!
Nikolaos (Nick) Spiliotis
- Opening of meeting/Prayer
- Reading of the minutes of previous meeting / Approval
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Overview of Greek Independence Day Festivities and Parade 2017
- Planning of Fundraising Event
- Next meeting date / place
- Closing of meeting / Prayer