Dear members and friends Christos Anesti!
This is to inform you that our monthly meeting will be held at Saint Demetrios, Upper Darby on Tuesday, April 24 at 7:00 pm. This would also be our planning meeting for 2018-2019.
Our objective is to coordinate all future activities/events that our societies/organizations plan to organize in order to eliminate conflicts. So, it is imperative that representatives from your society/parish/organization attend the meeting to communicate scheduled events and clear the dates.
We are looking forward to seeing you all. Your presence will be much appreciated.
- Opening of meeting / Prayer
- Reading of the minutes of previous meeting / Approval
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Greek Independence Day Parade: Evaluation and lessons learned
- Societies and Organizations Events / Activities Planning
- Next meeting date/place
- Closing of meeting / Prayer